To Die
21:38via armidabooks
I saw a dead body this morning, on my way to the church. Two men fell off from a four story building (I don't know from which floor they fell) and when I went pass it one of them was lying still with blood all over his head and body while people still tried to shake the other one--which I assumed to be surviving.
I kept on praying for both of them, may God give him peace and rest the soul or the cure for the other. But at the rest of my journey to the church, I was asking myself, what if it happened to me? What if it was me who fell down or got the traffic accident while I was driving?
Well I think I am ready and all set. I am already feeling contented in all aspect of my life. I never really chase for money and world's glamour things. I never really want to be some world famous designer or whoever people always draw attention to. I never really want to have a family of my own either. Myself here now is enough, and Ilham's love completes me. Besides, all of my family and friends love me so much. I wouldn't really want anything else actually.
So maybe, if God decides to take me now, I am all ready. Even from last year, I already felt so ready for that. It is my boyfriend and family who I think wouldn't be ready... and also my life task here isn't done yet (if it's done, I wouldn't be here now).
I know most people would find this post too provocative and find it uncomfortable. But due to my experience and knowledge, I had never ever seek for secular things in priority. I care more about what God thinks of me--whether I deserve a home there in Heaven or not--and about the people in my surroundings. So I don't care if I die now, because I am feeling ready.
It's just that God takes people who weren't ready more than taking away those who are. It is because God still needs me and those who are ready to do His works on earth so He extends my stay here, being alive. I know that my goal is to enter His Gate of Heaven. But before that, I know there are still so many things to do, and I hope I could do my best for that. Amen.




0 comments