Last Friday Nite

12:24

 [ready for the parrrty!]

I guess my posts are a little disordered, because this supposed to come before A Day in Kuta. But anyway, as we already predicted, Friday nite was super fun at Tulip. Boss invited the crowd and offered a bottle of Absolut Vodka for every group with minimum 5 girls in it. And it is a free flow cocktail all night long for ladies. So I took about an hour to get ready at my room, putting on make up helped by Anna.

[me, Indah, Demian, Vivi, Devi and Raymond]

[me, Irma, Anna, Alex]

[me, Justus and Anna]

[me and Ross]

We came to Tulip at 10 p.m. and met a lot of people I already know mostly: my boss, his partner, his girlfriend, DJ Rob Soundz and usual guests. I greeted all of them one by one, introducing Anna to everyone. We got our drinks and mingled with people, then Anna's ex-colleague, Irma, came with a group, and then Alex Samosir came, then later, Joseph and Justus came. It was like everyone I wanted were there and I was so happy!

[Devi and I]

[DJ Rob Soundz, Katon Bagaskara and Raymond]

Anyway, Devi made Katon Bagaskara, one of the most famous Indonesian singer for more than two decades now, also vocalist of KLa Project, to come to the party. He brought his own group and we had fun till 2.30 a.m. there but Anna, Alex and I ended up at Circle K till 4.45 a.m. I felt so honored to get Katon's attention actually, because I had never met him in person, knew him only by his voice since I was a little kid. This, was nominated as one of the greatest nights I had in Bali!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)