Tulip and Around
11:29Thanks to my boss, I have quite an exclusive circle of friends here in Bali. Having my office located in Petitenget, one of the most happening street in Seminyak area (with Hu'u Bar and Potato Head located on the same area), I now linger only at this zip code, visiting Kuta only once in a while when it's very important. Other than the occasional, I live only at Seminyak and Kerobokan area.
My boss has this Tulip restaurant-bar-lounge that gives free flow cocktail for ladies every Friday and Saturday. And there's this DJ Rob Soundz who play the R n B music for us till 1-2 a.m. just before going to next destinations--Hu'u or Mint, most of the time. And there are a lot more of people who almost always come for the events, one of them is Cia, my girl friend here.
[me in red: like never before]
As usual, I went there again last Saturday, dressed all up in red (which was my second time wearing bright outfit all my life, first one I wore at Red Party in Hu'u a month ago) and the party was getting funner and merrier each week. I even got close with the usual guests, as I had with guests of Sapulidi bar last year in Bandung when I came there almost everyday to see my best friend Patrick.
Last week, DJ Rob brought me this huge Old Amsterdam cheese as a souvenir from Holland as he went home for a week or so and came back to Bali stuffed with cheese. I am so blessed with so many people loving and caring for me, so many blessings I received thru my surroundings tho it was in form of cheese or some invitation to some parties. Anything it is, it's a blessing God grant me and I am so thankful for that.







0 comments