Les Papillons de Victor

01:35

[my first Tulisan collection]

I was super excited last Friday. Not just because it was a holiday and I was going to Uluwatu, but also because this very special package I've ordered came just in time I was to depart. I have been their fan for quite some time now, tracked their journey of creating beautiful things since 2010 when I found out about them. The artworks are remarkable and so original, but they also comes with price.

[the bag's first destination: the south-est point of Bali]

So I stayed patient.. until I saw this newly launched collector's edition. Couldn't help myself not to purchase them. And when it arrived, I was so joyful to add these special stuff into my list of belongings.  I really am willing to spend for such beautiful and qualified products, so this one really adds up to my happiness lately. Thank you Melissa Sunjaya for ever creating Tulisan!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)