Random Reunions
11:08[Alex, Sindhu, Fya, me, Anna, Joseph and friend]
I was so extremely happy last night, because some of my special friends are in Bali this week. Alex arrived yesterday afternoon and stays in Fave Hotel near my place, while Fya and husband Sindhu stay in Kuta area. Joseph and his Dutch friend are also in Kuta area; then Wale--from the same circle with Joseph from Jakarta--stays in a villa in Seminyak area, and I made them all gathered in Made's Warung Seminyak.
At first was only Alex, Anna and me. We had dinner at Warung Italia, Jl. Kunti. Then after some time we had walk around the area because there was only one bike for the three of us and we ended up at Made's Warung at around 8.40 p.m. So we chilled there with jazz live music and salsa dancers after till it was around 10.30 and went separate ways.
It really is something different when you are surrounded with dearest people who care about you, and I felt like it last night, especially with Alex, my best friend since elementary years, who chose to stay nearby just to meet up with me. And also Fya, friend of Alex who told me to move to Bali last year, who is on honeymoon term--she made an effort to meet and catch up things with me.
I am just fully contented now with all that I have now: job, kost place, circle of friends, and all other blessings from God I can't really measure how great they are. Fya said I look (and indeed feel) so happy being in Bali. I do feel like home here. She is glad to see me finally 'moved on' and I surprisingly feel so alive the last few days. God sent me a savior whom I can't tell now about but making me feel superb about myself. I am grateful!





0 comments