Long Holiday with Luppi
15:26 [Puja Mandala, complex of the Indonesian five religion's praying place]
My friend from Bandung, Luppi, is here since last Friday, and I gotta entertain her while she is staying at my place. We spent the few second days to take care of Ana who was sick for 3-4 days since the first day Luppi was here. We could go out on real holiday on Wednesday and traveled south to Uluwatu area with Rina (my elementary school mate from Bandung).
We went to Puja Mandala at Kampial area, Nusa Dua. The complex has five prayer buildings of five religions in Indonesia: mosque for Muslims, church for Catholics, vihara for Buddhist, another church for Protestants, and temple for Hindus. The existence of this complex proves that Bali is a peaceful place where religion difference doesn't matter. It's surely gonna be great if this can be applied all over the country.
[Protestant Church]
[Temple]
We then went to Ana's interview place for her new job while we waited at a Kopi Tiam, then we fetched Devi and headed to Beachwalk and met Dewi and Muty who were going to watch movie that night. We had fun there till the shops closed and we went home past midnight for we also delivered the girls home one by one with so many girls talk and girls stuff between. Such a fun day..
[view from Indus, Ubud]
[Kafe Bunuté]
The next day we headed to Ubud, just the three of us; Luppi, Ana and me. I was driving again and we stopped at Indus to enjoy the lush of forest and valley view from it, but was very much disappointed by the service there. We then moved to Dewi Sita street and had another break at Kafe Bunuté. We stayed there till 8 and headed back to Kerobokan.
[we saw a rainbow yesterday!]
I still have two more days with Luppi now, and enjoying a chill moment at Gourmet Café Petitenget this afternoon and probably gonna go to Bale Bali again tonight. It's so much fun to spend time with friends but I think I still need so much to learn about sharing, tolerating and compromising. I've spent too much time by myself for the last one year I really need to adapt with social life now. LOL.













2 comments