March and Jakarta

01:22

[an opera cake from AH Restaurant]

I finally came back to Jakarta and celebrated my birthday with family. It wasn't a big celebration whatsoever but I was just glad that I could meet my family again. I had some meetings with people for both my ongoing project and my leisure time also, and tho I already missing my place in Bali so much, Jakarta is always a home to me.


[me, Rachelle, Nimas, Febriana, a new guy, Pak Lyndon, 
another new guy, Aldy, Oki and Herdi]

On Friday Rachelle set up a reunion for ex-colleagues from Kingpin Media at fX but she didn't tell the guys I was coming; it was rather a surprise. I came late anyway to make it more dramatic (truth was I was stuck on traffic for 2 hours just for what's supposed to be 3 minutes drive) and did surprised my old colleagues, and had fun meeting and talking with them again. I really love these guys.


Rachelle had been asking me to come by to her place for months and I thought last Friday was a good timing. Bobby, her husband, was at home so we had a little catch-up thing in a very limited time we had before midnight. It's always nice to see how our dear friends are happy with their new lives, but to me it's kinda weird to see them particularly being couple and the fact that they're married now. I need to get used to many things, really.


On Saturday we went to Bandung to sign yet another documents in front of a notary. This was necessary for the sale of our old house on Dad's name and since he had passed away, our signatures were needed instead. We had lunch at Hartwood before going to Muara area, then went straight to Jakarta and stopped by at Rest Area KM 97. It was a really nice trip tho the traffic was shitty but it was our quality time as family that counts.

We stayed the night at Aunt Lena's house and had all her children gathered there along with Tantri (Lauren's girlfriend) and Saphira (Hizkia's girlfriend). This just added more quality to our family-day, and I feel so glad that I have my family around who love me so much. I hope you all are experiencing the same love as I have. Bless you all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)