Pre Birthday Gifts

00:47



It's gonna be my birthday soon and I don't really have any plan to celebrate it, but I've been spoiling myself with some pre-birthday gifts I ordered from Periplus.com and the stuff arrived few days ago. I was really excited, and the package came with a calendar pillow which I filled with the Styrofoam beads like in the beanbags.


A friend is also giving me a pre-birthday gift tho it's still day away to go. I've been wanting these kind of boots for months because my old ones are damaged and I didn't bring them to Bali. And this pair is the most perfect one that suits my legs so much. It's made of dark grey suede with rubber bottom. I superlove the gifts and feel superblessed. Thank God!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)