Being 30: Less Friends

13:26


I just created my first comic of Being 30 (and Single!) that I plan to do a series of it this year (while I'm 30) starting with this one. Less friends is one of the challenges we must face in the thirties. Old friends get busy with their new families, new friends are mostly much younger than we are. So being 30 is time to be more with yourself, to dig deeper inside and try new stuff you've been wanting to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)