Frozen
14:47
via deviantart
Call me outdated but I just finished watching Frozen and can't keep myself for replaying it over and over again. Not just because I love the animation details, the figures of the princess and queen (especially Elsa as Snow Queen, of course) but also the soundtracks. 'For the First Time In Forever', however, is also a great song and 'Let It Go' had won the Academy Award's best original song and sang by Demi Lovato.
But I really am captured by 'Do You Wanna Build A Snowman' and also keep replaying the song. I just found a reprise to the song sang by Elsa that should've been in the scene where Anna just froze--I agree it'll make the movie even better for the touch of the closeness of their sisterhood and the answer to Anna's years of waiting for just that one question. I wonder why they decided not to put it into the movie. It would be just perfect with this reprise.
This movie is about love between sisters, and also true love. It also speaks to us how fear would never get anything right, only will make things worse--as also anxiety, distrust and loneliness. Love, instead, would bring summer to our hearts. Although I'm almost 30 years old now I still need to learn a lot about love and the act of love.
I just realized that I'd been Elsa who let worry control her but now I want to start opening my heart to love and let love fulfill me instead of fear and anger. Actually I had known about this, especially for the past 1.5 years but I keep on falling to the valley of insecurity and get panicked. Someone said once, fear is okay but panic is deadly.
Frozen really reminds me to keep being optimistic and happy like the young Anna who never gets tired asking Elsa to play and 'build a snowman'. I am not gonna let go of anything that makes me happy and of anyone that loves me and promise to set him free. The act of true love that melts frozen heart. I agree 100% with Kevin Fallon to say this as Disney's best movie since Lion King. This really is full of love and inspiring.




0 comments