Robert Downey Jr.

23:11


Call me SUPER outdated, but I just know something else about my future husband, Robert Downey Jr. (kidding). It's not only that he's a very talented, witty and gorgeous actor. He is also a pianist, drummer and singer/songwriter (!!!), just to add more points to my list of why I adore him. Why else? Of course it's in his heavy voice, hypnotizing stare, and--yes--handsome face. He also seems like a great and loyal friend.


So, after doing some googling I found some of his songs, especially the one he sang on Ally McBeal. I used to watch Ally McBeal (loved her character & Vonda Shepard's songs!) but never realized that it was him who played Larry Paul. Now every time we watch him we could only imagine Tony Stark. But I would say that his debut started long before the iron superhero. He did extremely fantastic in Charlie Chaplin, and I'm loving his songs Snakes, Your Move and Man Like Me. Love him even more!!





..and this last video just make us all respect him, don't we? Big applause to you for being brave enough to hold your cactus, RDJ!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)