Baby Blues

00:27


Friday night, I went to Galeri Nasional with Iyay to attend a blues night at Jambo droe Cafe. There we met Iyay's friends from blues community, and also Mba Indri and Krisma, some that I knew from the last blues night I attended. James, Erland and Rizal came to watch, too and made the night merrier.



Performing at stage were duo jazz-blues of DimasEkah, entertaining dancing blues of Old Paper, skillful true blues of Blues Guardians, and the talented bluesy-pop of Ginda and the White Flowers. We enjoyed the music till around 1.15 a.m. just when they ended the jam session with other blues musicians. I think I just fell in love with blues now!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)