One Bright Day

00:16

[Laura, little Reina and me]

Today I had lunch with my colleagues to Senayan City and met my schoolmate Laura who came with her baby Reina Victoria, adopting my name, lol. We had a little catch up while eating our lunch and after a while, we went back to the office to do our businesses.

After work, I went to Central Park to meet Andri and we had dinner at Burger King. We were celebrating his new job and for a week he is staying at Taman Anggrek Apartment so we can easily meet up after work.


At 9.30 p.m. we watched the movie Season of the Witch which is way better than the last movie we watched together (the Shaolin is so overrated, I say) although this movie was a little thrilling for me. But it was a fun day I had today, and great friends, too. Thank God for that :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)