My Weekdays Lately

13:57

[Depe and me, after 10.5 years]

I went to fX every Wednesday on February now to watch The Signals' performance. Last week, I went with Herdi and Andrew from the office and met the guys at the Dôme. We chilled till around 10 p.m. there, having met Maesa, too, who happenned to be there.

By twitter, I knew that one of my long-lost friend was there, too, so I went to Muffin House and cheer her. She was Elizabeth D.P. or known as Lisa Depe, whom I met in a Catholic youth retreat in Ngadireso on 1999. She entered the Indonesian Idol 2006 and made it to the finalist round (if I'm not mistaken.)

The next day, I met Depe again at the Goods Dept, Plaza Indonesia, after I attended an art exhibition in CG Art Space for On Heroic Stage. It was like what you call "destiny", to meet someone you lost contact with after 11 years in a metropolitan city 20 hours away from the first place you first met. It was so nice to meet her again!

Last night, I went to fX again, this time with Rachelle who is now working at my office. We came at around 7 p.m. and met Erland, then together went to fX Music to watch the bands. Maya joined us for a while and finally, the Signals played. Too bad, they didn't play "Pembalasan" which is my favorite. Lol.

I stayed till 11 p.m. there with Rachelle at Yakun Kaya Toast and James joined us and we waited for Cheryl to come. I know that I am blessed, truly and fully by God for He gave me the girls to be in my life and now, in Jakarta to accompany me. I love them so much and just can't thank Him more for this. I love my life!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)