Blasting Long Weekend

11:54

[Erland, Rizal, James and me]

Last Friday, I promised to go out with James so I fetched him and we had dinner at Warung Pasta. After that, we went to Cokelat basecamp till 11 p.m. and went to The Green, some club we would never EVER go back there again. (Long story for that silly incident. Lol.) then went to Beer Garden to meet my friends.

[Spicha, Idoy, Walle, Bobby, Leo, me, George and Lisa]

Yodi, Bobby, Walle, Leo, George, Spicha and a girl were already there and we chilled till around 1.30 a.m. there and then had late supper somewhere at Melawai. I had ropang and for the guys, chicken with tauco sauce. By 3 a.m., I went home.

[me and Andri on our way to Bandung]

The next morning, I woke up and fetched Andri at Puri Mall, then he drove us to Bandung. We stopped several times for breakfast and for gasoline at KM 19--the final destination was Legoh. I dropped him off at his house, then went straight away to PVJ.

[me, Avie, Joko, Cheryl, Rachelle]

I met Nalya and Aris to give them my autographed books, and met Rachelle and Cheryl for dinner at Kopi Lay. Avie and Joko joined us, and also my cousin Hizkia. We had fun and met DJ Yoas, Otto, Donny, Pilly, Iwan at Sushi Groove for Donny's birthday. After that we stopped at 9 Square for a sip before went home.

[at 9 Square]

I was a little surprised to see what was going on at home. Mom had renovated some rooms and we had new larger space, but it wasn't finished yet. I stayed up late for having conversation with Mom and Hizkia. I just felt refreshed for it had been such a long time we didn't spend quality time together, especially with Hizkia.

[spicy volcano tuna]

[new cool chill out place: Hummingbird]

On Sunday, we woke up late and hurried for lunch at Hummingbird with Rachelle and Cheryl. Alex joined us and after that we drove around Bandung to look for kost place for Hizkia. It was fun to have this moment together with friends, and I cherished it so much in my life.

[Cheryl, Maya, me and Rachelle]

We finally chilled at Green Cafe (not The Green in Kemang, to be noted--lol) and not long after, Maya joined us. We had dinner and stuff, but we were exhausted for the recent never-ending activities so we split up at 9 p.m. I know that this kind of moment won't last forever, so again, I memorised it.

[short-haired gals: Odie, Ririe and me]

["Ratu"]

[Tunggono in Balinese ancient character]

I didn't go to work on Monday and instead, went to meet Odie at 168 Tattoo for my 2 p.m. appointment. I had my long-wanted crown on my upper back and then my Tunggono in Balinese ancient aksara on my left wrist. Then, Hizkia had his "Life Won't Wait" on his left bicep. I had Ririe and Jamie came by and it was another joy to my own.

We fetched Irma and had dinner at Legoh, where we met Cheryl that night. After that, we chilled at Ngopi Doeloe Jl. Ranggamalela. We wanted to go karaoke but apparently all were closed due to Maulid Nabi Day they are celebrating for the next day, so we ended the night and went home.

Tuesday, Hizkia and I were dropped at Cheryl's house and we went to Jakarta together by 3 p.m. After dropping Hizkia at his house, Cheryl and I had dinner at Warung Anglo, Jl. Senopati, and after some chit-chat, she drove me home. I met Joey for a brief meeting and finally ended the long weekend I had for myself.

It was truly a lovely moments I spent with my beloved friends and cousin. I know I've said this way too much but I really do appreciate people who love me and willing to be my friend so much. I had those moments when I (felt like) didn't have any friend and for me, I love my friends and they are my family. Thank God!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)