Laugh-ful Weekend
18:25I had such a great time this weekend. On Friday after work I went to Cokelat office to meet James there. He played some of Signals music and not too long after, Cheryl and Mario arrived. Then we went karaoke-ing together at Nav Fatmawati. We had late night supper at Bakmi Roxy then moved to Ropang Eddy before home.
The next day, I woke up earlier and went to BSD with my aunt. We stopped at Aunt Sisca's home and picked her up, then went to see Aunt Dewi's new house, had lunch at Lau's Kopitiam in Teraskota, then Nina and Donny came to kidnapped me to see their new unfinished house. I gave them several advices before went back to Jakarta with Aunt Dewi.
I woke up late on Sunday and hurriedly prepared for 2 p.m. cooking class at JDC by Healthy Kingdom Community. My Aunt Agnes picked me up and we attended the class where Edwin Lau taught how to make a tuna canape and shrimp with Thailand curry sauce. I took no interest at all with the food and recipe, but had fun anyway by taking pictures.
[me, Kak Zoe Petrina and Chika]
Later, my aunt and uncle dropped me at Ernest "Cokelat" and Nirina Zubir's house for their daughter Zi's 1st birthday party. Erland, who invited me, together with Zaky, Atra and Tio, accompany me for the next 5 hours of laughter and more fun there. I had the best "laughing week" (mostly spent with Cheryl) and this was the closing. I had so much fun!





0 comments