My Last Minutes

16:46

Last week, everything felt like "the last" for me. Last days of March, last time I'd see Tessa (my Binus schoolmate) and last moments working at office. So as goodbyes had to be said, I also had to finish some stuff. It was another tiring days to continue the recent week, but I could say I am glad it had all finished and passed.

[me, Fer, Mega, Tessa, Hansen, Garth, Anna, Slamet and Oleg at Oen Pao]

On Wednesday I went to Gandaria City for Tessa's farewell meeting. At Eat & Eat there were already Anna, Mega, Ferlyna, Slamet, Hansen and Tessa. Not too long after that, Oleg came up. We had dinner there and moved to Oen Pao, Radio Dalam till midnight. Garth joined us, as well as Cheryl. It was a nice little reunion plus farewell.

[Ken, me, Febri, Nimas, Herdi, Oki and Aldy]

The next day, me and colleagues went to Urban Kitchen, Senayan City, for farewell lunch. This time, it's for me. We went back to the office, I got some stuff to be done, and after dinner at Pati Unus, we said goodbye (tho I was still at the office till 9 p.m.) I went to Immigrant that night with Herdi, joining Kenneth, Rachelle and Nimas who were already there. Cheryl and Dimas caught up with us.

The next day, after finishing some stuff, I went to Tryst Living by 5 p.m. with Clemy to catch up with Achel and Nimas. Cheryl and Dimas were already there too. We had some chit-chat with Yopie and Reza there, and got a portion of potato salsa Yopie had prepared for me. How nice of him, lol. At 8 p.m., we moved to Warung Pasta to rejoin Cheryl and Dimas, this time with Kireina and her friends.

Finally, after weeks of restless nights, I was done with some stuff and said goodbye to another. Life is all about changes and uncertainty indeed. For one moment I was working in an office, befriends with some people, but the next moment I was an independent designer, befriends with other circle of group. Life goes on, but we left footprints along the way. The most important thing is, they all stay inside of my heart.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)