?
20:46Last night, Pompink brought me to the theater, watching this '?' movie in XXI PIM 1 at 11.15 p.m. The movie was talking about the most sensitive topic in Indonesia: race and religion differences in daily life. Set on 2010, the whole year was concentrated in a china town in Semarang, said to be filmed based on true story.
'?' for me is so far the best Indonesian movie about social and cultural differences issue that is still a problem in real life. The last movie I watched about this difference was cin(t)a, but the scope was limited on the unfulfilled love between two students. This '?' gives wider and more complex condition and perspective.
I'm not really giving synopsis here, please read these related articles for '?' from nitasmoviediary and amriawan which might help you understand about this movie better. I can only recommend you to have an open mind and open heart before watching this very nice movie of Hanung Bramantyo. Go watch it and be open with me.





3 comments