DKNY Jeans Fashion Show

10:30




This post is about a month late, actually, but I'm posting it anyway. This was my first runway experience--not as the catwalker, for sure--but as an audience. This happened on the first Tuesday after I quit the job and I still needed to go back to the office to help finishing things. After work, I went to a salon and had my hair done, got some manicure and pedicure, too.

7 p.m. we were all gathered at Nimas' place to get ready. Nimas, Rachelle, Herdi and I, plus Bajaj (Nimas' ex) were doing make up and dressed up in that tiny room for about 1 hour before we finally set up. 9 p.m., we were heading to Cyber 2 Tower to attend the DKNY Jeans fashion show at the Jack Rabbit.

I was a little disappointed, actually, dressing up and making up and when I finally was on the spot, it took less than 30 minutes for the models to walk and turn and pose and then it just done. Maybe I was hoping too much for some catwalk show to be like the fashion week stuff I saw on TV. But anyway, it was all good to have such experience. Only, I'm so not gonna do this for the second time. Lol.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)