Funtastic Weekend

15:59

[Cheryl, me, Patrick, Otto, Stanny and Agatha]

[me, Stanny, Agatha and Cheryl]

My weekend is so fun! I went to Bandung and went out with my friends as usual. Starting Friday night when Otto asked me and Cheryl to come by to Toko You and join him with Iem, Agatha and Stanny--Patrick showed up later. I just knew the girls there but we already had extremely great laugh together for 3 hours that night.

[my tattoo artist Odie and me at the wedding]

The next day I went to Ciwalk with Cheryl before she (with Dimas, Otto and Stanny) had to watch a 6.45 p.m. movie. I went to Aston Primera Hotel by 7 p.m. to attend Reza+Claudia's wedding and met a lot of schoolmates there, people I hadn't met in the last 1-2 years, including--especially--Tessa and Jeremy. It was also like a reunion to us.

[at OJ's Tavern]

[me, Om John, Stanny and Cheryl. Featuring DJ Yoas in the back]

After taking pictures and quick chats, I went to OJ's Tavern to meet up with my friends but due to my drained BB battery, I couldn't get in touch with anyone. So I was just waiting there with Dipo till people are turning up one by one. At around 10-11 p.m., my friends filled half of people in OJ's, and it's so much fun to be there.

I really wish that my life will always be as fun as this weekend. Thanks, friends! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)