Best Birthday Gift

11:14

[my new boyfriend]

So, I have a boyfriend now. It is such a surprise indeed, for myself especially. I knew this guy from Cheryl about half year ago. We exchanged contacts, but nothing more. It was until I already in Bali that he contacted me first. It was last week.

We developed such a great communication for the past week and last night, he declared to be serious with me. I honestly didn't know how to feel or think. I do like him, a lot. And I do want him. But to be with him? To be in a relationship? Man, it's such a life I've left a long time ago!

But anyway, I stopped thinking. Instead, I feel. And I feel loved. Ilham gave me so much love and when I look at him, I know that I'm safe with him. It is so strange by the way, because I came to Bali not intended to be attached to anyone. I plan to go solo.

God has another plan indeed. He sent me to Bali, which wasn't on my plan before. But I believe this is His way, for I am fully blessed ever since I am here. And now he sent me this gorgeous sweet guy named Ilham Agustian. Out of nowhere, he just suddenly popped up to love me. Strange, yet is so real.

Fia told me before, that after I passed thru the "test" of last year's hard times, I will rise this year. She was right. There would be a new guy for me, tho I never believed I could ever be with someone I hardly know, but he exists now. I really don't know how to react for this. Surprised, happy, flattered, not believing... but overjoyed in total.

I am still totally jetlagged for this stuff. I don't think I am ready for another relationship, let alone long distance one. The fact that he has a different religion and he is three years younger made me think twice, but to see the love he is offering is something that I can't resist.

So yea, I'll just go on with him for now, see if he's a real thing or just a wanderer passing thru my path. Either way, he makes me so happy, so loved and so blessed. I know that he is sent from Above. I know, because God always works in the most strangest, unbelievable, unthinkable way. That's why I don't think too much, I just follow on His path. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)