Such Drama!

09:37


Oh well. Say it was my bad that I was wandering alone in Kuta Center last Sunday. I didn't know what to do, but Sinners (bartender at Brewers) invited me over, so I was walking thru the street and window shopping there on the way to Brewers.

So, I went to one of the Makassi shop and found a unique pairs of earrings. I tried them on and a guy was commenting. Apparently, he is gay. Found out that we both came from Jakarta, so before I know it he already instructed his assistant to come and joined me on a walk. That happened so fast!

We went to Brewers and had two towers of beers as compliment from Sinners. We left the place at around 10 p.m. and continued to Jl. Dhyanapura, which they mentioned as the most happening bar in Bali. So I bought them and went there with them.

Okay. So, the street has gay bars there. I went to Balijoe, one of the most crowded there. They perform strippers and dancers, made it entertaining to all guests who came. I was introduced to almost all of the waiters, dancers and to some of the guests there.

But in the end it brought me so much drama in the past two days. Stripper and bartender are texting me and the gays are developing too much emotional drama around me. I don't stand such dramas, I came to Bali to avoid such thing. But they are all good, nice people actually.


I love having friends and they are all  kind to me. It's just the drama that made me don't want to be attached with them. It's such a colorful life I'm having here, but what I seek is tranquility. So I went yoga with Tante Siska at Prana on Tuesday, having the Sivananda Yoga instructed by Mr. Putu. It is such a detox after a crazy night I had on Sunday. I just love Bali so much! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)