Second Weekend
14:27[Brewers Rooftop Beer Garden]
Last night, Asiong fetched me and we went to Goodys at Legian beach for a pizza dinner. They got the lovely meat lover pizza with view of the beach. It was really a romantic place with good food and great service. We spent about two hours there, sharing stories and gossips. Then we moved to Brewers, which is now one of the most happening place in Legian.
Apparently my friend Abing from Bandung has a cousin who works there, so I got introduced to the bartender, Sinners, by BBM. He is a very friendly guy and he made me and Asiong daiquiri for each of us. The bar, however, serves all kinds of food and beverages with beer in it. It's very special. We stayed till about 12.30 a.m. then went to eat rice porridge near my crib before going home.
[Veranda Cafe]
Anyway, I went to Veranda Café at Jl. Hayam Wuruk, Denpasar, the other day. I really like the simple minimalist building with touch of wood here and there. The owner, Popo Danes, is the famous Balinese architect. It was such a delightful culinaire tour I am having here, thanks to my kind friends.






0 comments