First Days

08:21

[Renon park in the morning]

This is my fifth day staying in Bali. I had spent the first two nights staying at Tante Siska's place and went to do morning yoga in Renon park, circling the area by motorcycle (by myself), bought the internet modem for my Macbook at ICE, met Xiong at Kopi Made, and trying various Balinese food with her.

Now that I got my own place, I spent the first night unpacking my luggage and store them to the cupboard and arranging the room so that it is now tidy. I woke up at 6 a.m. every morning and went jogging around the Kuta beach yesterday. Went to Kerobokan for interview and circling around Uma Alas, Petitenget and chilled out at La Lucciola.

Here are some language I've learned in Bali
kije : where are you going / where to go? 
dije : referring to a place (at). 
sing : not / do not
ken ken : why / what's up?
bli : referring to a guy
ni luh / iluh : referring to a girl 
bagus : referring to a little boy

Gonna add more when I learn them.. Stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)