De Latinos Fair 2014
18:28| Our booth at D6 |
For the first time since it was built, De Latinos housing complex in BSD City, Tangerang Selatan, held a local fair, participated by almost 100 booths, sponsors and talent performances. Me and my aunts joined the crowd by renting a booth for selling crafts, cloths, cookies, etc. I spent for about a week to prepare my forgotten handcrafting goods I brought from Bali.
![]() |
| Indonesian batik & weave motifs for lanterns and cushion cases |
I don't really have much to say about the event, except that it was held in 2 days (13-14 Dec 2014) and that I got sunburn because of roaming and biking around by the sun. But overall, I got few friends coming and it feels nice to be visited by those who live far away from De Latinos. They were Tommy and his partner, Joseph and his friend and DJ Laxx who helped us promoting to passersby.
| my aunts, mom and me |
I sold all of my batik fabric I bought in Bali and almost 10 of my lanterns, which is half of the stock. By the end of the fair they lighted beautiful fireworks for about 5 minutes and amazed us all--no matter how often you have seen fireworks in your life. We all came home tired, sleepy, but happy because it was a success. Thank you for all friends who came and shopped at Pélopé!





0 comments