Science VS Music
10:59I'm not a physicist nor do I plan to become. But I bet this following video will just trigger your curiosity toward physics, once you watch this awesome music-science video by Nigel Stanford here:
As I quoted from earthweareone, "I have a personal love for cymatics,
Tesla, and the Ruben’s tube (long tube of fire), and if you can bring
all of these features together with amazing music you have blown my
mind!" said Stanford. What’s even better is the fact that everything you see in Stanford’s video is 100% pure. Beside some amazing camera work, no experiment was fabricated. In fact, you can see the behind scenes of this video HERE.
“In 1999 I watched a documentary on Synesthesia — a disorder that effects the audio and visual functions of the brain. People with the disorder hear a sound when they see bright colours, or see a color when they hear various sounds. I don’t have it (I don’t think), but I have always felt that bass frequencies are red, and treble frequencies are white,” Stanford wrote.
“This got me thinking that it would be cool to make a music video where every time a sound plays, you see a corresponding visual element. Many years later, I saw some videos about Cymatics — the science of visualising audio frequencies — and the idea for the video was born.” (CNET)
This, will surely direct people's minds to the idea of free energy by Tesla, or find out more of it here.
I can't write more about this due to my lack of knowledge in science and physics, but this video is surely brings us a message, that there are energies working around us, that is related to aura, law of attraction and everything else--you name it. I'm just saying that our universe is a lot richer than what we know. And I am just as curious to find out more about it!




0 comments