If I Stay

00:22


There are more than just a reason why I love this movie "If I Stay", a movie based on a novel by Gayle Forman, starred beautifully by Chloë Grace Moretz and Jamie Blackley. I found it while browsing and decided to watch it tonight out of boredom. Apparently I couldn't stop the tears from falling while watching it, but I don't regret--it was really worth it!

I love this movie because:
  1. The casts are all beautiful and simply fit into the characters. I'm loving the Halls family already.
  2. The way the movie is packaged from the beginning to end; so light yet so deep and meaningful.
  3. The so many lessons we can get during watching--not to mention if we read the book.
  4. Adam "was already someone" which kinda hit me with my own reality...
  5. And the problems Mia and Adam were facing are simply similar to my own that I can copy almost all of the quotes and apply it in my own life.

So yes, I love this movie mostly because of its similarity to my own love problems (tho I am not in the dying situation) but now that I had to choose between moving on (and running out of fight) and facing the reality instead, then I chose the latter. I chose to live for love. And I am staying for my boyfriend.

"Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you." -Gayle Forman.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)