Should I Work for Free?

16:06

via shouldiworkforfree

Found this on Facebook, I am very grateful because I've been working for free for so long, especially to the closest people around me.. until it hit me about six months ago that my friends insisted me to make her a business card for her piano course (that I declined, after much difficulties because she thought she has the privilege of being my friend that she should get it free from me).

And this chart here is a perfect chart to eliminate the unnecessary projects to my work piles. Thank you, Jessica Hische who made this. It really is helpful for us designers!

For more details, click here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)