GI Again.. and Again.. and Again..

23:33

Last Saturday I went there with Mario after 4 p.m. mass at St. Theresia church and had early dinner at Ayam Tulang Lunak Hayam Wuruk at Jl. Sunda (it was soo goodd!! Try the Ayam Presto Telur Asin for something new). We watched Eagle Eye at the Blitz Megaplex.



Last Sunday I went there again, with Mario again, to watch Planet B-Boy by 2.45 p.m. (they only play the movie at this hour.. and made me miss my friends from the Dawn Squad very much, especially Hilman, Helmi and Budi.. if you read this, guys, I miss y'all!!) after swimming. We then had late lunch at the Food Louver and walked around the mall 'til around 8 p.m.



Yesterday, on Monday, I went there (AGAINN??) with Mom and Bent to have lunch at the Food Louver and had green tea cashew blizzard as usual. You gotta taste this. It's so damn good and has cashews in every spoon of it.. Click here to be a fan.


[the all family favorite ice cream]

Then Mum bought me the all new MacBook at iBox (oh it's such a beautiful technology.. such a pretty gadget!!) and I'm so much excited about this!!


[my new working buddy]

Then I showed Mum the Forever 21 store and she bought some accessories there for birthday present (urrghh I llloovvvee those jewelries!! They're my newest guilty pleasure besides buying books.)


[the thin rubber bands with silver lining]

Gosh, we've been so consumptive.. We'd better stop.. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)