Studio 705

15:21

I am currently at the Studio 705, somewhere in Kebayoran Baru. It's Yemima's uncle, Jeffry Waworuntu's office there, where Ruth Sahanaya does all the singing and practising. How could I get there? You must be wondering..


[Jeffry Waworuntu and Ruth Sahanaya in frame]

I knew Yemima from my junior high years, she was my junior back then. I knew her from Reindy and Andrea Riupassa, close friends of mine. She is their cousin. And she is Uthe's niece, as well. So, there's the connection, in case you've been wondering.


[guess which feet are mine?]

I met Yemima again after so many years from the facebook and that's how I get in the studio today. She took me on a tour to the whole studio and introduced me to the workers there. We get on line (I brought my notebook there) by the wi-fi connection at the super long table at the 'hall'.


[the long table where we get on line]


[the backyard pool]

She also showed me the interior of the studio where they all practise their beautiful voices. Even Yemima has a great voice, just like her aunt's. 


[window from the studio]

[wall of the jazz musicians]

[it wrote, Staff Only!]

[doors and hallway to the meeting room]

I got this special privilege to peek on Uthe's changing room and Jeffry's office room and I took some pics of them. This part of the building was designed nicely in a warm minimalist style. 

[where 'she' put her make up on]

[next to the changing room]

I lovvve the beads curtain, Mima said they bought it in Bali. It's so cute and would be nice to be placed in my window. LOL. It's too cute for the man operating the computer btw.


[the waiting room]

I love the color of this room. See, it's purple! And the furniture they picked for the room are just perfect for the ambiance. Love the layout!

[Jeffry Waworuntu's office room. I had a peek!]

After the tour, 2 plates of fruit rujak and satisfied wifi-ing, we had to go home cuz the studio closes by 5 p.m. for there wasn't any people practising. Yemima dropped me at the Senayan City so I could wander alone, and when I got there I saw these beautiful Indonesian famous models on the catwalk, just before they finished the runway stuff. I took a pic of them before approach the bookstore to check on some books. 

[from Gong Li to Beyonce's style]

Mario come by later on and we would watch the Journey to the Center of the Earth by 6.30, have dinner at the food court and the after dinner at Excelso. We also met David and Ellina there. What a day..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)