Go Out to Senayan City
22:21I had to go to Ratu Plaza to ask the techinican about something with my Macbook, so I went there with Mario by 5 p.m. and met my Dad to give him the key, so we met up at the software store.
Apparently my sister was at the fX with her bf (Kuia) and a friend, so they were coming to the store, too, and the 6 of us hang around the mall and stopped by at iBox where I had something in my Mac repaired.
After Kuia and his friend went home, the 4 of us went to Senayan City to have dinner. We had the chicken steak at Rodeo, in the Food Court, then after Papa and Clemy went home, I continued walking around the mall with Mario.
I met Deisy and her husband Tinton there, and it was REALLLYYY nice cuz I haven't met this most beautiful girl in Binus (that's what I think, til now) since I moved out to Bandung in 2003. (Well perhaps we met once sometime in 2003-2004 but only 1x when I visited Binus again.)
I also met Qucay and his girl friend. It's been quite some time, too, since the last time I met him.. We got the birthday present Mario was looking for his boss, looked at the new X1 Xperia by Sony Ericsson smart phone, and looked around the Citra Pariwara Exhibition for those print advertisement. I forgot to note the agency names below each pic, but they're mostly from Lowe, Ogilvy, Saatchi & Saatchi, Bates, Fortune Indonesia, Dentsu, Playground, etc..
[the expo of Citra Pariwara]
Check out the pics I put below here. They are only some of the print ads, but I put here only what I like the most:
[client: Toshiba Regza]
This one's the real Popeye, and below are the real Betty Boop and Homer Simpson. I wonder how could they think about bringing the cartoons into life? LOL. These are amazing.
[client: Toshiba Regza]
[client: Toshiba Regza]
[client: KayaKing Peanut]
How do you think they took the pic? LOL. This one's cute, tho. How those elephants choked by the peanuts..
[client: Sunlight]
Simplicity is always cool. Rich meanings in such a compact 'spoon'. I salute the DI artist!
[client: Lifebuoy]
Tho it's so nasty (the other pics from this series are nastier) I like the color tone and how they put the mice in a cupcake. Cool one!
[client: Yakult]
This is fun. Nice illustrating here, tho it's a bit crowded down there.. made us think about how about our own digestion..
[client: Unicef]
I like this social campaign ad. It's about how many tooth paste ads play in the TV for children's smiles but none care about returning the smiles back on their faces. There are two more, about the snack/health and soap/environment. I forgot to take the pics of the other two.
[client: LOMO SuperSampler]
It's the Superman's phone booth! I just love the picture and color tone.
[client: the Orchid Bintaro]
This layout reminds me of both of my undone projects at home and the Minesweeper game. LOL. Love the idea!
[client: Toyota Kijang Innova]
How cool is this grandma, you think? I found it's hard enough to get the thread on the needle, and she does it in the running car. This really made us think how soft the car engine is inside there.
[client: Fortune Indonesia]
[client: Nissan Shift]




1 comments