'Date' with Valen

21:21

I woke up today and felt a little blue, dunno why.. Maybe bcuz of the weird dream I had earlier. But I forgot what the dream was about. So, Valen called to confirm today's date (which had been queued for from year 2004 perhaps.. LOL.. so this had to be done so I'd not have any debt) then I got prepared and he fetched me by around 2 p.m. and we headed to Senayan City by taxi.


[chicken katsu Valen ordered]


[mine: chicken and egg over rice]

We bought movie tickets then had lunch at Ootoya Japanese Restaurant. It was our first time having meal there and the menu is quite unique but it was okay. We had a bit 'discussion' about how to hold the chopsticks (but it isn't a discussion anymore, is it Len? LOL)


[Valen's way of holding chopsticks]


[versus my way]

We watched the 4.20 p.m. Quantum of Solace. It was so COOL. Like, almost the best Bond of Daniel Craig's, I say. And I like the girl, too. Been liking her since Max Payne and would like to try her hair style (been thinking about this since 3 months ago, actually, before Olga Kurylenko appeared on screen.)


[Quantum of Solace]


[Olga Kurylenko]

We had drinks after the movie at It's A Cafe and chilled there for 1-2 hours. We talked about a lot of old stuff, about our years in Binus, about the affairs happened in those months (I didn't survive a year there) and how blind I was in the middle of the unseen battle they were having. It was funny.


[It's A Cafe]


[frozen coffee toffee]


[the view of Shabu Shabu House from my seat]


[the view of LEGO mikrobot's logo]


[the Zhuma Japanese Restaurant]


[the koi fishes we've been looking at]

We had some walk around the mall, went in and out shops before went home. It was a nice time I had with Valen. We both changed a lot and it felt different with the old times. Thanks for the good time (and all those supports for this blog), Len!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)