Cooking Class

21:26

[cha soba]

Today I went to JDC for a cover assignment. Although this was Saturday, I went there alone by taxi, carrying 25 exemplars of magazines for the goodie bags and attended the cooking class by Edwin Lau at Galleria. This was presented by Galleria and the Healthy Kingdom Community, a healthy food community by Edwin Lau.

It was really nice to have the opportunity to see the cooking live, but too bad I'm not a fan so I was just looking around, and, fortunately, got introduced to some interesting people. Not only that I got to know the vice president marketing of Matahari, I also had an interesting conversation with Edwin's sisters: Zoe and Diana.

[Edwin Lau and grand prize winner]

I saw some connection from the first time, and the more we talked, the more we found similarity in one another. So Zoe was a fashion designer turned into a photographer and Diana is an interior designer. Having too much things in common, we spent most of the time chatting and exchanging general information, for I wasn't interested on the cooking at all.

After that I went back to Central Park, had dinner with my brother and met my sister at home, and being left alone for they are having their weekend stuff. I dunno why but I felt like I've got a lot today, tho I woke up at 11 a.m., went just for swimming and covering the cooking class. One thing for sure, I am blessed and thankful for that each day :)
Bless you all too, my friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)