Vintagely New for Year 2011

00:03

[my new stuff for the new year]

[washed jeans from Pull & Bear]

I just had my first shopping on the first Sunday of 2011 with Mom and siblings today. We went to Puri Indah Mall and I just spent some of my salary and some of my Christmas gift from Mom on a vintage leather postman-bag and a pair of Oxford-y shoes and a pink 60's-pop-colored tumbler for my water supply on the road. The next day, I went to Grand Indonesia with my sister and found an extra stunning pair of washed slim fit jeans at Pull & Bear and bought them right away to complete my vintage wardrobe.
I love these stuff and I love to share it with you. Hope you enjoy this ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)