Weekend for My Girls
15:37
[Cheryl, Rachelle and me]
Cheryl picked me up and we both went to PVJ. There, we met Rachelle and the three of us had dinner at Qua-Li. It was such a great pleasure that I had, meeting these lovely girls that night. I've been missing them a lot since my last visit on mid-December.
We also met Dimas at Javana Bistro where he and his friends were chilling out. Erland, James and Ijal were there and I got my old friend, Claudia, came with her boyfriend Dipo. She is going to make me some art so she came to discuss it with me. It was very nice to meet her again after so long that night.
Then after all people went, the four of us--me, Rachelle, Cheryl and Dimas--continued the night to Patio, a new hangout place in Jl. Riau. There we spent another round of pizza till 2 a.m. and when the resto was closing, I went on with Rachelle to stay over at her place. We had some girl talk till around 4 a.m.
We couldn't wake up the morning after and was fully awake at around 11 a.m. We had brunch and lunch also with Rachelle's parents at the backyard porch, where they put a dining table facing the beautiful tropical garden and I had fun talking with the parents. It had been quite some time since the last time I felt the warmth of a family. And her mom made some feast of Manadonese food I enjoyed very much.
After some goodbyes and blessings, I left the Kandou's home and headed to Toko You for some afternoon break. Mom and her two friends came and we had some tea for about an hour. Then, came the time for me to get back to reality: I have to leave the town immediately by another Cititrans bus at 6 p.m.
I never really love Bandung anyway, but I think the town always have a way to keep me coming back: people that I love and care about. Well, any way she keeps me, I think I'm still gonna come quite often there, and to visit the Kandous again in short time. Thanks for your hospitality, guys!





1 comments