Reunion at Home

14:42

[me and my best girls in Black Canyon]

Yes, I went back to Bandung last weekend. Only now, my whole family gathered there, too. So I arrived in Bandung on Saturday morning and had Cheryl and Rachelle fetched me. We headed to PVJ straight away and had lunch at Zenbu. Not too long after, my friend Irma and husband, Yanto, came by and joined us for about 1-2 hours.

After they went home, Alex came up and also Nalya. We moved to Black Canyon and chilled there till 6 p.m. Rachelle went home earlier so Cheryl and I went on to Legoh for dinner. Dimas and my brother Bent came over and we hung out there till 10 p.m. Finally, I came home for the first time since November 2010 (twice I was in town during the last 2 months but didn't visit home due to time limit.)

When I came home, there were Mom, my sister Clemy and boyfriend Isman. The latter two had stayed at home since Friday and I just met them at home that night. We had some conversation till around 3 a.m. and I should say that was the best family gathering we ever had since Dad was gone. We are welcoming Isman to the family and happy to have him around.


[Isman, Clemy, me and Bent]

The day after, we decided to go to Ciwalk and have lunch at Pasar Tong-Tong. After finishing the Indonesian dish on budget, we took a tour around the citywalk and went home. I had a friend visited our house for a brief just after we reached home, and after some rest, we headed back to Jakarta with Isman driving. It was a very nice visit home we just did, especially with the presence of Isman who made our family merrier. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)