New Wish List
11:32I hadn't dreamt of anything gadget for quite some time, but this morning when I walked toward the office I met a colleague by accident in transjakarta bus and saw him unloaded his white Panasonic Lumix GF2 and fell in love right away!
via img-dpreview
Few days ago I walked past a camera shop and saw the ad of Olympus Pen and I thought, this camera would surely fit me, since I love taking pictures but a D-SLR is way too big and complicated for me, and all of my digicams are broken. More over, this camera is pocket sized but carries all the quality of a D-SLR that provides my photography needs.
My colleague, being a managing editor of a gadget magazine, recommended the Lumix to Pen, and I think I'll go for his recommendation. Only, I still need to save some bucks to bring this dream into my handbag (or would somebody buy me this?) I definitely putting this onto my 2011 resolution list. iPad, please wait in turn because I fall in love with the camera more. Lol.






0 comments