Things I Like

11:27

I got this list from my designer and writer friend, Oen's blog. This reminds me a lot of friendster where we used to send random stuff to all our networks... I even forgot the names of each section at the net but well, here is an intermezzo so you don't get too tired of reading 'heavy' stuff in here. Lol. Get ready for this: 

BOLD WHAT YOU LIKE:
1) Striped > I love striped pajamas, shirt and boxer. In blue. Lol
2) Winter vacation. > Wish I can have one

3) Minty breath. > Hmm. So fresh! 
4) Warm hands. > I usually have mine cold, so warm is preferred
5) Sublime.

6) Proving people wrong. > Somehow it delivers some satisfaction.  
7) Sketching. > I'm a designer!
8) Steel drums.
9) Tampons. > They're simply practical. 
10) The Sims 2. > How can I not love it?? :p 

11) Kissing. > Who doesn't? 
12) Backpacks.

13) Cloudy weather. > Perfect time to have a nap :) 
14) Picking out presents for people.
15) Kevin Flamme. 

16) Boys. > :) :) :)
17) Old movies.

18) Reminiscing.
19) Mario Party.

20) Orange juice.
21) Interesting people. > Sure!
22) Late-night texting. > It's some kind of my lullaby lately..
23) Cool teachers.
24) Levi jeans.

25) The city bus. > I like it better than the 'Busway' tho it's underfacilited
26) Cardigans.
27) Sneezing.

28) Drinking cold water. > Only when the weather is hot.
29) Finding money in my pockets. 
30) Making connections. > My expertise. Lol..
31) Books
. > I believe all agree that I adore books more than fashion. 
32) Bolding surveys.

33) A clean bedroom.
34) Collages.

35) Meeting people. > It's like my hobby. Haha.
36) Comfortable positions. 

37) Headphones.
38) Marathons.

39) Packing to go somewhere.

40) Mascara. > A girl's basic need when going out ;)
41) Daydreaming. > For idea and inspiration, for I'm a writer.
42) Possibilities. > Definitely.
43) Ramen. > I want some Gokana Teppan or Shin Men!
44) Notepads. > Need them so bad anywhere I go..
45) Burt’s Bees.
46) Babysitting.

47) Actually getting homework done.
48) Feeling good about myself. > It's the best feeling in the world!
49) Complimenting people. > Giving another satisfaction to myself..

50) Post Secret.
51) Confiding in people.
52) Themed things. > It's nice to see things in order..

53) T shirts.
54) Gentlemen. > D'oh!! How can I not love them??
55) Singing harmonies. > I love music so much I can't live without
56) Being surprised. > I love surprises! Anything out of ordinary
57) New clothes.
 > Delivers new spirit somehow..
58) Target. > The target of goal or Target department store? I need goals.
59) Long eyelashes. > They're simply marvelous
60) Bright Eyes. > Reflecting bright mind and future, too!
61) Naps.
62) Nicely-dressed boys. 
63) Barack Obama. > One inspiring, charming guy
64) Tweezed eyebrows. > So damn fake!
65) Inside jokes. > I hope people know it when I'm joking, not all-time sarcastic
66) Eye-contact. > Building trust between two people
67) Acronyms.

68) Thinking. > Tho it takes a lot of energy, I can't help not doing it
69) Animals.
70) Collecting turtles.

71) Understanding. > We need this to love something/someone better
72) Friendship bracelets.
73) Meaningful items. > They stay in my heart longer
74) Simon & Garfunkel. > "Sounds of Silence" was Dad's favorite!

75) Silly pictures.
76) Raspberries.
77) Not going to school.

78) Star Trek.

79) Reading blogs. > Ahaha...
80) Showering away problems.

81) Worn-in shoes.
82) Paranormal televison shows.
83) Facebook chat.
84) Baked ziti. > Yumm!! :)
85) Visiting my elementary school.

86) Soft blankets. > And warm ones too, since I chill easily..
87) Big words.
88) Staying up late. > I just can't go to sleep early.. oh why?
89) Second chances. > Who doesn't want this?

90) Piggy-back rides.

91) Saying words over and over until they sound really strange. > I do this sometimes..
92) Surrealism. > Anything absurd is on my way
93) The feeling of relief after going pee. >:">
94) Home videos. > More comfortable than having to go to theatres

95) Unusual names. > It's somehow cute and unique
96) Diving boards.

97) Smilies. > It's a cure!
98) Cats. > Hate them to the bottom!

99) Feeling better. > Actually, I prefer "feeling best"
100) Considerate people.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)