Drained Out

04:48


I am spending my holiday in Bandung to the max and met with fun people. I met with my architect friends Pompink and Richard and got enlightenment after the conversations. I met with Ara's friends David, Dimas, Alex, Yanhuar and Maya who gave me great laughs when we were together. I met with my best friends Cheryl, Rachelle and Ratih after so many months being apart from each other. And I met with new friends who are mostly Patrick's friends who are apparently fun to be with.

When I first arrived in Bandung six days ago I wasn't aware that I needed help. It was then when I talked with Richard that I realized how drained my soul was the three months ago. I was working for a business man who has a completely different strategy on doing the project and he unconsciously killed my creativity and passion on designing. I just realized how thirsty I am now, lacking of willing to go anywhere forward.

It happened that this holiday had turned me back on the track. The people I met and the new things I acknowledge truly helped me to find myself back and I am now ready to face the 'reality' (as what Patrick called it) in Jakarta. I'll be back to the city in about six hours so I need to get some sleep now. I am so thankful that I had this extra holiday, it really is refreshing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)