Michael+Mona Wed

12:46

[photo by courtesy of Jodie Lazuardie]

My best friend during high school, Mona, was getting married with Cheryl's friend from church, Michael, so we both were invited to their wedding on Saturday. Unfortunately Cheryl and I just had a long night before and we woke up late. Thankfully Patrick was awake already and he drove me to Sierra to attend the midday reception.

[party house is in da house tonight...]


[between Cheryl's friends]

[Pilly, me and Cheryl]

There were also long gone friends attended the wedding since Mona and I were close about 10 years ago. Now we're living different lives but remain in touch. We didn't stay long at the reception and continue the discussion at my house. After Patrick went home, I got the task from my aunt done, washed the car and had a rest.

[Mona's girl friends]

By almost midnight, Nirwan and Rinaldy fetched me and we went to fetch Rony and Marino at their hotel. We arrived at the Sobbers around 1 a.m. and thankfully the party wasn't over yet. I met Pilly, Dimas and many of Cheryl's friends there it was just so fun I hadn't had fun like that since X2-Equinox days on 2008.

[the happy bride and I]

By the way, Michael+Mona's wedding is one of the few weddings I like, to mention Bex+Jules' is still on the top. I don't really like going to weddings but these are the ones I will attend for sure. Perhaps it's because they are creative and fun people and I definitely want something like theirs someday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)