Guys Type: Revised
15:15As I grew older and had experienced more, I found my type of a guy changed a bit. I had always been falling for a handsome, cool, bad boy type, but now I seek for a more gentleman, smart and mature one. Lately, I have another specification of a guy I'm looking for in just one word: WISE.
Problem is, this is just the hardest to find these days. Come on, look around you. There are just so few of a guy--especially around my age (27) who is wise enough. Younger boys are mostly reckless and ignorant, and my peers are just about the same. Even those who are older not wise enough for me in general, so perhaps only middle-aged men can enter my subscription line. D'oh!
When I was searching for an image for this post, only old men with long grey hair, sometimes sitting up the mountain appeared, and only few images of younger men match the keyword, if not referring to certain band or movie. Indeed, it's hard to find a real wise person in life.
As I learned my life lessons, I know that good-looking, smart brain and filthy rich don't last, and often leading us to bad things, for many evils stood behind those labels. But wisdom, is something else. Wisdom sits in higher level of human life, gained whether by life experience or simply granted from God.
Wise guy is a very tempting keyword for me now, tho, for I am trying to do everything in my life according to God's path, and I know a wise guy can guide me thru it all. I had a wise father and I saw how great the fruits of his wisdom were. I want that kind of life for me too, despite of my too secular life here.





6 comments