Lebaran Holiday

18:09

[best deal, 2 pairs for IDR 199,000]

I basically didn't go anywhere during the one-week holiday, cuz my family is all in Jakarta and we don't celebrate the Ied Mubarak Day. I spent most of my time with family and very little with friend, then ended the season by shopping with my brother. We both got shoes and we had dinner with his friends at Sanpachi Ramen, Muara Karang. The holiday was truly a healer for a stressed body and mind, and I am so glad my part-time contract was over so I can start fresh projects now.


Oh, and I watched the last movie of Harry Potter yesterday, all by myself, just because everybody else had watched it and I really didn't wanna miss it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)