Back Home
03:08[taken today, April 30, at Petitenget Beach, Bali]
After about three weeks in Jakarta, I'm finally back in Bali. It had been nice to spend time with family, but nothing beats the meaning of Bali to me. I am just so glad to be back in my small room, to ride the streets of the island with my bike, and mostly to be able to go to the beach. Oh how I missed the beach!
On my last night in Jakarta, however, I managed to meet with Frans, who bought me the Manuscript Found in Accra book (by my power of mind few weeks ago). We scheduled the meeting on Gandaria City at 7 p.m. and talked and discussed and shared about many things for three hours.
[Frans, Leo, me, Rachelle and Bobby]
At around 10 p.m. my other friends came: Rachelle, Bobby and Leo. We then talked more and I found that there was love. I felt the love from them, although we rarely meet. Or maybe it's God's another way to show me love--it had been a while since I meet 'people' for I'd been hanging out only with my family for the last 1.5 months now. It felt so good to meet old friends. I truly felt the love :)







0 comments