Be Happy
16:20[Frans, me and Ana at Petitenget Beach last night]
I had been back in Bali for almost 10 days now, filling the days of my first week with friends and met new people. In these 10 days I've met some Balinese people from the kesatria caste, both who lives her life in simplicity and humbly and who lives his life as a proud king and showing all the jewelries wherever he goes. I met some old friends from Bandung and Jakarta also. I love how active and productive my life in Bali is.
Actually I feel a little sick now, having a flu and my head feels so dizzy. Perhaps because I had lack of sleep hours lately, but I feel good inside. Before I went back to Bali, a friend reminded me to 'accept' things. I had difficulties with that regarding to my heart situation now, but eventually I decided to be happy and I am the only person who can make myself feel so.
I've been spending hours talking with Ana almost everyday here and last night, together with Frans Hambali, we discussed about life. The three of us had different stories, especially for Frans who is 13 years older than Ana and I, who had been around the world long enough to make mistakes and learn from it.
After sharing our life stories, we all agree for one thing: at the end of the day what matters the most is our heart. It is how we love, no matter what the condition, situation, status and circumstances. It is how we feel inside toward the people and all things around us. Therefore, love is the only thing that sets us free.
For myself, I know that I still need a lot to learn in life. I know that it is not easy to deal with life problems. But I really want to keep it simple, despite all the 'must-be' or 'must-have' that the society had set for us. I decide to live by heart and based on love only, and to be happy. I wish all of you also have the courage to embrace the happiness in your lives, for we all live only once. God bless you all!





3 comments