Pretty Busy Week
01:08[Ana, Risty and me at Amino Burger]
It had been quite a busy week for me. After my trip with friends to the eastern and my tiring Monday, I spent a full day rest before back to work with my projects. During the week I had accomplished several tasks, including to shop cloths at Pasar Badung, printed maps for my room project, visited my old kost owner, and went for some business meetings.
Today, however, I managed to go to Denpasar to print more maps and then went to Beachwalk for business meeting with Ana and Risty. We are offered a very potential business cooperation and we are pretty excited about it. After the meeting we went for dinner at Poppies Lane 2 and found this particular patty burger parlor called Amino. As it said, it's damn good burgers there!
I just finished my maps project tonight and feeling very happy and excited about all the business and job offers I had lately. My own bag/purse line, Pélopé is starting to run now, along with my side projects and this new business to come. So many good things really happening to me now and I just can't thank God enough for all. I am blessed!





0 comments