DIY: Cover with Batik Paper

16:05

I feel pretty creative lately and did quite a lot of decorating in my room. I covered my Yamaha helmet box with a batik wrapping paper for a temporary covering until I find better compartment to store my spare helmet. It simply goes like any other wrapping stuff, and I added a small label to make it a little cuter. It goes like this:


I also use the same batik paper to recover my on-bed breakfast table (that I usually use for working with laptop) because although I liked Disney Princesses so much, I don't really feel like having them in my room. I put the world map on top of it, in a hope that I'd travel it around one day. It just need a spray of Pylox then it's ready to serve on my lazy days on bed.


Why batik anyway? I have always been in love with batik since I was a kid and just made some batik dresses (I'll post them next week). I kind of have this strange dedication for batik and I want to have them implied in my room also, not just in my clothes or laptop cover. Gonna explore more about the kinds, tho my favorite has always been Mega Mendung one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)