Get Creative
01:17[haven't used this printer/scanner/copier since 2010]
I don't know where or why I got this strong urge to be productive--perhaps because I basically didn't do anything for 1.5 months in Jakarta--that I have so many things on my to-do list now. I am currently producing the purses for my Pélopé brand, and today my printer just came by delivery from Jakarta, so I ran to the supermarket to buy the ink cartridges and both inkjet and 70g photocopy paper to start printing something cool out of it.
[my first ever pallet wood and it's gonna be a cool DIY project]
The printer actually came with a pallet wood packing, so instead of giving the pallet away to the delivery guy (who asked if I wanted to put them away), I cleaned it up and thinking of make use of it as the stand for my printer. Or perhaps as a bedside table--I haven't decide. I already have white paint, thinner, paint brush and sand paper. Or maybe I will decoupage it since I'm so into decoupaging now. I'll do the carpentry soon when I have spare time.
[gonna make my hands dirty on paints again]
Yesterday night I went to Gramedia at Mal Galeria with Ana and we bought painting supplies (the last time I've ever touched paints and brushes was year 2007!). I bought Rotring rapido, two types of watercolor (afraid of using the paste form or even the oil paint), black China ink, some sketch paper refill and small paint brushes. Yes, I'm so going to be productive from now on. I hope you'd like it :)







0 comments