Europe On Screen 2013
18:52It was kind of late for me to post this, but it's better than nothing at all. Slamet told me about this event and I went to only one screening on May 4 in Alliance Française Denpasar. It was two Saturday nights ago, I went to Renon area by bike and by myself. The screening was at 7 p.m. so I still had time to go to the watch store and asked them to bring my 18-years-old pink Casio Baby-G back alive.
As I arrived at the AF course place I found that there were only few other people sat around the white screen at the open-space backyard. They already prepared cushions on picnic cloth and chairs for capacity of 20-30 people. Only around 10 attended. It was okay--better view for me to watch the Balls movie.
So the movie was about a mid-age Arab man named Aziz who was waiting for his first grandchild but apparently the son and daughter-in-law going to adopt instead. The drama contains a little comedy that only appear on the last part of the movie. It took me awhile to adapt with Swedish life and joke. The set was at a simple suburb with on hillside. Very light and simple, but nice to see how life is going on the other part of the world.







0 comments