Found It Back!
00:23via themessagecafe
Yesterday, I spent most of my day chatting with my grandma. We were talking about life, perspective, love and stuff. She shared so many of her life experiences (believe me they are––since she is now 78 y.o.) and made me learned from them. I just get zapped back to reality, after my recent experiences with so many wedding parties and other random parties at the club with different friends. It was all the break and fun I needed, but I mustn't carried away.
Mom came today and rang the bell out loud. She reminded me about stuff that I knew, but forgotten for I am thinking way too much, meeting and listening to too many people who don't know me so well. Sometimes we need others to help us elaborate each of our problems and see it from the larger picture. I need people around me to do so to manage it and--in time--solve all one-by-one.
God has His own time and it sometimes don't get along with our plans. But God knows the best and we must only believe in Him. Don't try to run when God wants you to stop. Now God wants me to stop and I need to just follow His instruction. If not, you're just ruining your life and not even going anywhere cuz God don't allow us to. When He say "yes", then it must be easy to flow with. If it's still a "no" then we should only be patient.
This may not be "my time". But I need to use this time to sow as much as possible, so when God say "yes, go ahead!" I can harvest what I have sowed. Result takes time and we must be patient to wait for things to grow. Success doesn't come in an instant, but God will give us everything that we need just in the right moment, for He knows what and when is best for us.
Lita and Rachelle were also there when I needed to talk--I always need to talk--and helped reminding me of who and where I am. It's surely nice to have people who care and love you, like here I have people who helped me gain my reason and strength back. Thanks from the bottom of my heart... I love you all, ladies! :*




0 comments