Too Tired!!

16:58


I've spent almost a week now at my aunt's place in South Jakarta, started last Wednesday when I came from Bandung. I had to babysit my 13 y.o. cousin and drove her here and there. I ended up sick now, had an almost 15-hours hibernation last night to pay off all the tiresome for the last couple of weeks.

It was such an exhausting weekend indeed, for I had to drive all the way from the south to Kemayoran in the north to attend the food expo at JiExpo. It was about 1.5 hours driving there at 1 p.m. and a total 3 hours of driving back at 5.30 p.m. and continued the night chatting with Rachelle till 3.30 a.m. for she was staying over.

I woke up at 7 a.m. the next day and had to attend Lita's holy matrimony at the west side of the city and drove my cousin to PIM before going to the Sampoerna building for Lita's wedding reception. That night I drove my sister back to the west, picked up my cousin near PIM and went back to Cipete. Thank God I didn't have to wake up too early on Sunday, but still it was another long driving day.

I drove Angel to her dance school, met with Herdi and Rachelle at Dia.Lo.Gue, Kemang for their interview with Atiqah Hasiholan, then back to the dance school, spent the afternoon at Marché, PS, then went to Dharmais Funeral Home to pay last visit to Mom's cousin, Oom Nico who died the day before due to heart disease. It was just a super-tiring weekend for me.

[me, Angelika, Rachelle, Advan, Ojan and Herdi]

But during the tiresome, there are always exciting stuff in between. Apart from Lita's grand wedding, I also met new friends from Herdi and Rachelle. They are Advan and Ojan, both are from creative industries and it's always nice to meet such nice new friends like them along the way :) Thank God for giving me so many friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)